- Syracuse Resident: Lives in the Eastwood section of Syracuse.
- Entrepreneur: A small business owner whose business is located in Downtown Syracuse
- Problem Solver: Practicing Attorney with a focus on Family and Criminal Courts
- Service: Veteran of the United States Army.
- Diversity: Fluent in American Sign Language. Worked as a freelance ASL Interpreter after being raised by two Deaf parents.
- Hard Working: Graduated from the Syracuse University College of Law and State University of New York at Oswego after completing three years of college on nights and weekends while in the military.